Philadelphia is home to a bunch of fun and happening gentlemen’s clubs. If you are here, you need to make time for the stunning strippers, who can be surprising in many ways. As in any industry, not all clubs are same, and it is wise to check a few basic details. In this post, we are sharing a list of 7 things you must check before entering an adult entertainment club in Philadelphia.
- Start with the ratings. If you really want to have a good time, find a gentlemen’s club that has decent ratings and reviews. You can check on Google to find guest testimonials and select one that’s considerably popular.
- Ask about booze. Some gentlemen’s clubs allow Bring Your Own Booze, while others may serve alcohol. BYOB might be a better choice, because you may end up spending a lot more on alcohol alone otherwise.
- Check if there are special rules. Few things aboutgentlemen’s clubs are standard. For instance, you are not allowed to take photos of strippers, or misbehave in any way. However, some places may have a few dos and don’ts, and to find those, refer to their respective websites.
- Find more on the food menu. Again, some clubs in the city do not have a restaurant, so it might be a wise idea to check in advance. On the other hand, many places have an elaborate menu and are open lunch onwards, so expect a huge feast.
- Check opening hours. In Philadelphia, most clubs open around the afternoon and are open until the wee hours of the night. You can call the selected place directly to know the details. Come in before the peak hours to reserve the best seats.
- Enquire about prices of lap dances. The charge for a lap dance is decided by the house. You can call the club and ask about that. In general, topless dances cost less than a full-nude one. Not all clubs have private rooms for that, so ask about that too.
- Check small details. If you want to bring your girlfriend along, make sure that you check the rules. Some clubs are happy to welcome couples and girls, others are reserved for men. You may also want to find about the music format.
Finally, do check what they need to grant you entry. You need a government issued ID and must be 18 to enter a strip club in Philadelphia.